- Terrorism and Social Media International Conference, Swansea University Bay Campus, Swansea, 27-28 June 2017.
- Morgan Academy Digital Futures in Health & Wellbeing; can public services survive without them?, Swansea University, Swansea, June 29th.
The TASM conference will bring together a range of researchers, policy-makers and practitioners, from a number of different countries and disciplinary backgrounds.
This one day debate, chaired by Adrian Masters; ITV Cymru Wales Political Editor, and supported by the Bevan Commission, aims to challenge the state of readiness of key public services and sectors, with a particular focus on: Talent, Cyber Security, and Culture.
- Digital Living History Lab Sandpit, Liberty Stadium, Swansea, April 11th & 12th 2017
- Celebrating one year of the CHERISH Digital Economy Research Centre, Swansea University, January 27th 2017
- UK Digital Economy Crucible Road Show, Newcastle University, November 14th 2016
- UK Digital Economy Crucible Road Show, Stirling University, November 24th 2016
- Cyber Security: Threats and Opportunities, Liberty Stadium, Swansea, October 13th, 2016
Thanks to all who attended and to all those who showcased their amazing projects.
The team behind the UK Digital Economy Crucilbe visited Newcastle University as part of its Crucible Roadshow.
The team behind the UK Digital Economy Crucilbe visited Stirling University as part of its Crucible Roadshow.
As part of European Cyber Security Month, we hosted a conference and accompanying exhibition Cyber Security: Threats and Opportunities.